The very popular outdoor park, Forest Adventure is now opened in Shiga for the first time !!
Forest Adventure Ritto is located in Konze forest filled in nature.
Very popular Adventure course is reopening in 2019 spring !!
Get a thrilling experience by "Dual Tarzan Swing" !!
Two persons are available for air gliding "Dual Zip Slide"!!
This is the first park that has both of these "Dual" activities!!!
The long awaited Canopy corse is finally here !!!
People taller than 110 cm can enjoy the Canopy course.
You cannot miss this experience next weekend!
There is a headwater and a waterfall in the park. You might have a chance to see the giant flying squirrel and other wild animals.
You can have a special experiences and make a special memoreis.
- 459, Azahiratani, Kanonji, Ritto-shi, Shiga, 520-3002, Japan
How to access (by cars)
・19 minutes from "Ritto" intersection on Meishin high way.
・12 minutes from "Shigaraki" intersection on Shinmeishin high way.
If you cannot find "Forest Adventure Riito" on your car nabigation system, please search for "Hiratani kyujo(baseball ground)" which is right next to our parking area.
|Course summary||Adventure Course / 4sites 46activities
Canopy corse / 4sites 23activities
|Open date||15th July, 2017|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Couse: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|Adult and Children||Indivisual : ¥3,800 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,500 /1per.
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Guide Pack||¥5,500 / One around the course|
※ Prior booking is required.
- CANOPY Course： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four children.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
※1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average, the Adventure course takes approximately 2 hours, and the Canopy course takes approximately 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Is there any changing rooms?
We are sorry that there are no changing rooms. Please use toilet, or do it in your car. Please leave your valuables in your car, or carry with the bags that do not need to holding on, such as fanny bags or backpacks.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park, but you can bring in lunch and eat in the park. Have a nice picnic before or after you enjoy forest adventure!
- Is there a parking lot?
Yes, we have free parking. Please let us know in advance if you are using big buses.
- Is group booking available?
Yes, you may absolutely make a reservation for a big group! Please let us know in advance when there are more than 15 people, or when you are interested in corporate training program.
- Do you accept credit card?
We only accept cash. I am sorry for inconvenience.